Some of the many benefits include:
- Highly Permeable – allows large amounts of water to pass through while
providing a hard surface. Up to 23% surface porosity.
- Flexible – 50% rubber content (100% in some applications)
allows for flexibility even in freeze-thaw conditions.
- Durable – Porous Pave is made from recycled tires, aggregate and urethane
binders making it strong as well as resistant to gas, oil, diesel, UV, salt,
chlorine, snowplow damage and more.
- High Strength – at 2″ thick, Porous Pave can handle low speed traffic.
Only 1.5″ thickness is required for pedestrian use and just 1″ for most
concrete & asphalt overlay applications.
- Slip Resistant – the materials used in Porous Pave increase slip resistance.
The slip-resistance is further enhanced when the mixture is 100% rubber.
Porous Pave Applications
Walkways, Patios & Pool Decks, Specialty
Water Features, Biking / Hiking & Golf Cart Paths,
Driveways & Parking Lots, Tree Surrounds,
Rooftop Patios & Green-Roof Walkways,
Areas Needing Non-slip Surfaces