Some of the many benefits include:
- Highly Permeable - allows large amounts of water to pass through while providing a hard surface. Up to 23% surface porosity.
- Flexible - 50% rubber content (100% in some applications)
allows for flexibility even in freeze-thaw conditions.
- Durable - Porous Pave is made from recycled tires, aggregate and urethane binders making it strong as well as resistant to gas, oil, diesel, UV, salt,
chlorine, snowplow damage and more.
- High Strength - at 2" thick, Porous Pave can handle low speed traffic. Only 1.5" thickness is required for pedestrian use and just 1" for most concrete & asphalt overlay applications.
- Slip Resistant - the materials used in Porous Pave increase slip resistance. The slip-resistance is further enhanced when the mixture is 100% rubber.
Porous Pave Applications
Walkways, Patios & Pool Decks, Specialty Water Features, Biking / Hiking & Golf Cart Paths, Driveways & Parking Lots, Tree Surrounds, Rooftop Patios & Green-Roof Walkways, Areas Needing Non-slip Surfaces
Contact us today to get started on Making Your Dreams a Reality.